Monday, March 16, 2009

Trader Joe's

Look at where we went today!!!
Ok, so actually, the morning started off with a trip to the dentist for Ryan and Julia. Fortunately, my friend Emily was off work today, and so she so kindly offered (I only had to beg and plead a tiny bit. ha!) to come along for backup..and some hang time. She is a GEM of a friend to choose to spend her days off with us!!!
Also fortunately, Dr. Mark knows us, so when both kids had the Cheez-It crumbs they ate on the car ride over still in their teeth he understood. Or really acted like he did. =)
After both kids checked out okay, we headed to Trader Joe's and picked up some of our favorite treats. (I did buy SOME healthy things...these are just some of our not-s0-great-for-you-but-choose-this-if-you-need-a-treat snacks!). If you have a Trader Joe's in your area..we highly recommend these!!
The princess enjoying one of our new treats!
It was such a beautiful afternoon here, that Glammie and Aunt Krista and the boys dropped by to hang outside for a bit.

Julia enjoyed this ride from Aunt Krista!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Love, love, love Trader Joe's and wish it were closer. Our shopping cart looks a little different though...but I will be picking up some of those chocolate shortbread cookies. That was good!

Anonymous said...

i'm slightly obsessed with trader joe's...and purposely do not go there often because of all the treats i come home with!

but for an appetizer: try the gorgonzola/carmelized onion pastry bites. oh my goodness - i think i could eat the whole package.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Trader Joe's!

AAB

Stacy said...

Was this post directed at me so I know what to buy from Trader Joe's before I come over on Sunday's? The picture was a good touch =)