Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Teaser

"I picked this flower for you, Mommy!" my boy tells me.
I think now it is the most beautiful weed I have ever seen.

LOVIN' this tease of spring we are having today and outside burning off some energy...
My bossy little cutie...
Today was one of those just AWESOME days. I needed it. The kids needed it. We have been a bit "down" with all the recent events in our area. It was nice to get outside and the kids played together the way I have DREAMED they would. No one hit anyone. No one pushed, it was awesome. Here, they are digging for a "big treasure".

...and, I think they found the treasure!
For the record, my sweet princess touched this worm. Ryan knows better. =)Glammie, Aunt Krista, Tyler and Baby Lucas stopped by for a picnic and some playtime, too!Julia LOVES helping take care of Lucas. She was super excited to get to give him his bottle.

In the afternoon, during Julia's naptime, two girls from my youth group stopped by for a chat. (Hannah and Kaity). I'll try and remember to snap a pic next time so they can be blog-famous. =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: