I lived in Jackson, Mississippi for a short time after graduation from college where I worked in PR for GodwinGroup. It was here I was so lucky to meet Carly, and we became fast friends. She and I, along with two other girls (Megan and Missy) started a little club, calling ourselves the 'Dining Divas' and we had weekly dinner dates. This was so much fun, and a great way for me to connect with new friends in a new city!
Thanks to the wonderful blogging world, Carly and I were able to reconnect better this past year. I was super excited when we were able to work out meeting for breakfast as a stop on our drive to Destin. How fun is that!?!
Thanks to the wonderful blogging world, Carly and I were able to reconnect better this past year. I was super excited when we were able to work out meeting for breakfast as a stop on our drive to Destin. How fun is that!?!
After sitting for breakfast, the kids weren't all that excited to sit and pose for a photo with us....but this is real life! Look at those sweet little faces!

No comments:
Post a Comment