Monday, May 11, 2009

Perfect Day

Today is laundry day. And I have loads and loads. But a friend called to say she was headed to the park and that if we wanted to break away from our morning here...and, gasp! take off the jammies she knew we were all still wearing!...she'd be at the park with her kids...her kids that my kids love to play with!
I debated...and jumped on the internet to check out the temperature...ksdk.com actually said "perfect" under today's forecast...I figured that meant we must be outside for as much as possible for this day being deemed as "perfect." (And I have a feeling the laundry will still be around later...)
The boys had fun racing up the tall tower...


And Julia made me laugh with her expressions coming down the slide...

What a perfect outside morning!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Those pictures of Julia are hilarious!! Where did she get those glasses!?!?

Vetter Family said...

It was a perfect (in the sun) day! Glad you got out of the jammies and came!