Ry: Mommy, where does poop come from?
Ry (on the UPS guy): Mom, that guy who delivers the boxes just came by and he didn't stop to give us a box today. Why didn't he give us a box?
Ry (on his last day of preschool): Oh no! I forgot to tell Gavin that we were going to change classes for next year!
Ry (after I told him he needed to come inside for not following the rules): Ok, Mommy. I will be a better listener next time.
Ry: What'cha doing?
Me: Shaving my legs. Mommies like to take the hair off their legs.
Ry: Oh. But not daddies?
Me: No, not daddies or boys.
Ry: Oh, just you and Julia I guess.
Ry: Mommy, why are we driving so SLOW?
Me: There is a policeman behind me, and I don't want to get in trouble for speeding.
Ry: Yeah, because he will take you to jail!
Ry (after putting on a shirt that was getting tight): I am getting to be a really big daddy almost!
No comments:
Post a Comment