Julia: No, Mommy. I am the baby!
Me: Julia, you are my favorite girl!
Julia: No, I am Daddy's girl!
Me: What? No, you are my girl!
Julia: No, I am Daddy's girl!
[It is this point I need to teach her that since she said this in the presence of her father she may now ask for nearly ANYTHING she would like and the result will be very positive for her.]
Glammie: Ryan, are you excited to go to the beach this summer?
Ry: Yea, and Tyler is going to come too. But not Lucas, because he will eat the sand.
I walk in Julia's room in the morning to get her out of her crib and the following convo takes place:
Julia (pointing): Daddy did it!
Me: Daddy did what?
Julia: Daddy did IT! (As if IT was something horribly major).
Me: He turned on the fan?
Julia: Yea (BIG pout!), Daddy did it!
----------------------------------
Softball season is back! The troops turned out tonight for the big game...Lucas has the most comfy seat in the stands! =)
Tyler plays on the equipment which the kiddos love, but it sure makes it difficult for us moms to actually watch any of the game!

No comments:
Post a Comment