Sunday at church, Ryan's teacher asked him what his favorite thing to do with his mother was. Any guess what he said?!?
"Clean the floors."
Which shocked me. Not because I don't clean the floors often...I think I've blogged before about my little love affair with our vacuum cleaner. But because I don't know if he's ever really helped me. And because I was expecting something more, uh, fun??! Not an answer which could easily have the Division of Child Labor knocking on my front door!
"Clean the floors."
Which shocked me. Not because I don't clean the floors often...I think I've blogged before about my little love affair with our vacuum cleaner. But because I don't know if he's ever really helped me. And because I was expecting something more, uh, fun??! Not an answer which could easily have the Division of Child Labor knocking on my front door!
SO...today, there were NO floors cleaned. There was LOTS of play.
(Ok..and some laundry..today is laundry day, afterall!!!)
(Ok..and some laundry..today is laundry day, afterall!!!)
Towers were built...and knocked down.
Paint brushes were uncovered in the cabinet...

No comments:
Post a Comment