Sunday, June 29, 2008

How To Get The Neighbors Talking

Jeff caulked around our bedroom window today. He was able to reach to the top with the caulking gun, but wanted a broom to reach up to the top to smooth down the caulk. So I brought him out this and he asked for a condom for the top so he didn't ruin the handle! What an inventive, creative husband I have! Jeff thought this might REALLY be a way to get the neighbors talking though. Hehe.

And on that subject..right before this, I was hanging out this same window checking out his caulk job, and our neighbors the Linkis' drove by, rolled down the window and said "It's not that bad, don't jump!!" For some reason that TOTALLY cracked me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam thinks that is definitely a good way to get some use out of those condoms, Jeff!