Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Tuesday

Tidbits from our day!
8:30am: Julia woke up before Ry by about an hour. After playing downstairs with me for a bit, she climbed up the stairs, said "Ry Ry" as she crawled towards his room (Guess I am not nearly as exciting of a playmate!). She sat down outside his closed door, pointing up at it and said "Ry Ry" again as if she wanted me to wake up her playmate. =)
10 am: Aunt Krista brought baby Lucas over so we could have a photo shoot. Tyler spent the morning with Glamma because he's sick and she didn't want to bring those germs over here.
Julia is VERY excited about her new cousin. Ryan said "Baby Lucas has small toes."
12pm: Aunt Amy came over for lunch. Ry actually did a little happy dance when she arrived. It was sweet. He wasn't so interested in lunch, he just wanted her to play trains with him. Surprise, surprise!! =) We bribed him to eat his hot dog with a cheesy potato chip.

3pm: I think we might have figured out why we have all been having headaches around here (minus Jeff, who doesn't have as severe of symptoms, but doesn't spend as much time here!) MOLD. We have had a leaking window and I actually talked to a lady yesterday about coming and evaluating the air quality in the house (I knew there had to be some reason that we are always sick!) and checking for that. Well, today when I walked in the living room I actually SAW the mold growing. Y-I-K-E-S! Scared of what this might mean, but a bit relieved to learn that we probably have an answer to the "mystery" illness that has been with us this year!!! Wish we could have learned this BEFORE we have spent so much time at the Doc office, Children's hospital running special blood tests, etc.! I even had the house tested for Radon last week!

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I think we might have mold, too. It sucks. Your house is new, so I'm surprised. Ours is old and it is SO wet around here.