Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's a SNAKE!!!..and the end of Erica's grasscutting career.


Ok, so we have been debating if we should keep the riding lawn mower, or get a push mower. I like riding the rider, but didn't think I would mind the walk behind as long as it pretty much went on its own...and could make those cool stripes in the lawn..except for what I found this afternoon - a snake - might change everything! While this might sound exaggerated, the thing scared me right off the rider running upstairs in tears to find Jeff telling him there was a snake as big as ME in the front yard (ok, that part is exaggerated, but when you are acting in fear, and it is all twisted up, trust me, it seemed very very LARGE!)
He went out and determined that the snake was dead - I apparently ran over it and didn't even realize it (good thing!!!).
Check out those scary stripes!!! Orange? Does anyone know what type this is?!?

Jeff and Ry buried the snake in the back yard, as we weren't sure what else to do with it!!


Editor's note: The Harriss household has decided we shall keep the rider and no one shall go barefoot outside this year!!!

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

EEK! I feel your pain. This is why I absolutely refuse to mow the lawn :)