The kids had a super night going around the neighborhood trick or treating, and it was fun for us to get to see many neighbor friends! (For those of you confused, in our town, the trick or treating is on Oct 30 because most of the town attends the local Halloween Parade on Oct 31). The weather was awesome, and it was fun walking around as a family on such a great night!

Julia's personal chauffeur, aka Daddy dearest!
Julia's personal chauffeur, aka Daddy dearest!
We ran into Andrew out on the street and I asked the boys to get together for a pic. Ryan immediately walked over and put his arm around Andrew like this -- too cute!
We could have stayed at Andrea and Brett's house all night..Ry was totally into a dancing groove to Michael Jackson here. Nicolas and Lexi soon joined him on the "dance floor/sidewalk"!
TaaaDaaa! So many treats! So little time before bedtime to chow down!
Ok, and can you believe that Daddy promised Ry he could choose 3 to eat!? I couldn't (ok, so I could..it was totally not unlike him..but something I would have absolutely overruled had I been in on the conversation!) Our little guy was awake in bed another HOUR on a sugar high singing to himself!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment