Julia and I enjoy the tractor ride. Ok, that's a little lie - I enjoy the tractor ride, because the weather is great, and it is way less chaos outside than inside the school! Julia enjoys it because she has a great spot - on my lap, but she is still apprehensive about the whole thing. =)
Julia and her friend, Asher. She looks like she has been crying because she has...I stepped out of the room for a minute to peek into Ry's class and she was very upset. Bless his heart, he was hanging out making she was okay. Poor boy, probably hasn't seen such a traumatized girl ever, as he has a brother! =) I asked them to stand against the wall for a photo together, and this is how they lined up.
Julia and Ms. Gwen on the tractor ride. Ms. Gwen told me today that Julia is "all girl."
Ry is excited I'm taking a turn watching him at his party! See his face painting? It's a pumpkin!
After the school party we stopped at Uncle Brian and Aunt Krista's house and saw Tyler and Baby Lucas. Then we came home and Jeff asked the kids how their party was and Ry says "Party? We didn't have a party! There were no cupcakes!"
Then it was naptime, which I told Ryan he must take in order to go trick or treating tonight. He kept telling me, "Mommy, I just can't sleep!" I finally had him close his eyes and told him to imagine the story I was about to tell him in his head and told a story about Thomas trains getting dirty and going to the engine wash. He finally fell asleep...and so did I! What a nice afternoon!
After the school party we stopped at Uncle Brian and Aunt Krista's house and saw Tyler and Baby Lucas. Then we came home and Jeff asked the kids how their party was and Ry says "Party? We didn't have a party! There were no cupcakes!"
Then it was naptime, which I told Ryan he must take in order to go trick or treating tonight. He kept telling me, "Mommy, I just can't sleep!" I finally had him close his eyes and told him to imagine the story I was about to tell him in his head and told a story about Thomas trains getting dirty and going to the engine wash. He finally fell asleep...and so did I! What a nice afternoon!

No comments:
Post a Comment