Tonight we went to The Magic House in Kirkwood. Jeff has a terrible sinus infection, so he stayed home and fortunately, my mom was able to come along. There is no way I would have been able to keep up with these two kids myself! They were both so excited and running different directions! We met Aunt Krista, Uncle Brian, Tyler and baby Lucas and Allan,Jen and Delaney Cochran there.
The kids all seemed to have a blast. We'll have to do this event again and bring Daddy along!
The kids all seemed to have a blast. We'll have to do this event again and bring Daddy along!

Men (and a princess) at work! I love that Julia is content to just be the "passenger" and let Ry take the wheel. Sure saves on some potential sibling spats! They are the same way with their little battery operated jeep at Grandma and Papa's house. She is happy to let him drive..about the only thing she doesn't like to be "in charge" and running herself!
Uncle Brian helps Tyler and Ryan with the car exhibit.
Uncle Brian helps Tyler and Ryan with the car exhibit.
Glammie shows Julia where to watch on the floor for her fish as it swims "downstream."
Delaney has fun in the automotive shop!
Julia and Ry dish up some pizza and take our orders. Look at that little apron! =)
Aunt Krista, Uncle Brian and Ty pose for a pic. (Lucas is having pizza with us in the parlor).
Who does Julia look like? Me? Jeff? My mom?
Ry wants nothing to do with photos..he just wants to play!
Julia chills in the Lewis&Clark Exhibition room canoe.
Ry and Julia wait their turn to do a little fishing.
Glad we visited this exhibit last -- wet but fun! =)
Then I came home, put the kids in bed and went to see the movie The Secret Life of Bees (this was in my book club last year) at the theater. I give it a thumbs up!
1 comment:
I totally want to see that movie!! My mom gave me that book awhile ago and I loved it!
Post a Comment