Today we baked our pumpkin seeds.
I mixed them with some olive oil, crushed garlic
and parmesan cheese. Yummy!
Then we had lunch. I was going to make the kids some PB&J, but Ryan said "No, Mommy! The kind from the "ridger-ator!" Apparently, Smuckers Uncrustables is trumping my whole-grain honey pb&j offerings.I mixed them with some olive oil, crushed garlic
and parmesan cheese. Yummy!
After lunch, our little MESSY princess said "Please, Cuse (excuse)! Down, please!" I took her out of her high chair and told her to not move, I needed to clean her up. I was able to get her face and hands before she ran off and HID before I could strip down these clothes. Humm..where could she be?!!? Here is a snapshot of the bottom of the living room curtains. =)
And there she is! Seriously, our girl has some TALENT to make such a mess from one sandwich!?! If you look closely at the right side of her hair, you will notice it is also adorned with something sticky. Time for shower #2 and outfit change #3 of the day. No wonder I can't seem to keep up with the laundry around here! (And she WAS wearing a bib..I am not sure why I bother!)
Ry wants me to take his picture with his head sideways like this and then requests to see the camera screen. He immediately cracks up at how crazy he thinks this is when I show him. I promise him we'll add this nonsense to the blog. TaaaDaaa! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment