Ryan summed up our day perfectly this afternoon when he proclaimed: "It has been a fun day!" while we were riding the trolly around the outlet mall. (The kids thought it was the greatest ride!) I would have to completely agree with him! Normally, I would not classify "shopping with the kids" as in my "fun" category. This is usually an outing I think a babysitter's fee is totally worth it! However, today we all had a blast walking around the Osage Beach Outlet Mall stores, and the kids really enjoyed the toy store stop there. They were even so engrossed in their playtime there that "Santa" was able to make some purchases without any of the kids even noticing!
I am not sure how the day went so smoothly -- I can hardly shop with my two, yet somehow when we got our five together they just ran around and enjoyed each other, and it was a blast for us all. I admit, our first stop at The Gap within the first 60 seconds of entering the store we had knocked an entire rack down, and I thought that might be the beginning of a very LONG day..boy, was I wrong! =)
We finished off the evening grilling steaks and making brownie ice cream sundaes - complete with sprinkles!

No comments:
Post a Comment