Does anyone else go crazy organizing in January? We seem to have that trend around here. After Christmas and Ryan's birthday it just seems like we need a good reorg to keep along with my sister's favorite quote: "A place for everything, and everything in its place."
Throwing "girlie" toys into our mix this year has completely thrown me off. I have bins for matchbox cars, nonmatchbox cars, superheros, animals/dinosaurs, balls, Little People, blocks, wooden Thomas, Take-Along Thomas, plastic Thomas, etc. But NO doll, jewelry, purse, dress-up type of storage. (Where do you put the Rose Petal cottage, cribs, doll bunk beds and strollers!?!)And it had me going CRAZY (I wish I were kidding!) for a good week here. After many many trips to the organization store, we are finally gaining some sanity around here!
Last year, my sweet husband made the wainscoting and hooks along the laundry room wall (great for coats and bags!), as we seemed to have outgrown our little laundry room closet. This year, he was busy this weekend making additional storage for our shoes. I am SO THANKFUL for this! So now on days I need rainboots, at least I don't have to dig through the closet for them, making those rainy days even more gloomy! HORRAY!


2 comments:
Your laundry room looks AWESOME!
BTW...the Rose Petal Cottage is on clearance now. Maybe you should buy it again and take it back w/ your other receipt :)
Post a Comment