Friday, January 23, 2009

What's in a name?



Jugi Jones.

Does that make you think of anything?

It does me. A stripper. (Really not sure why).

But that is the name Ryan often calls his baby sister.

The "Jugi" part started when Ryan couldn't say "Julia" clearly. That is his nickname (and ours) for her. I think the "Jones" part may have been added at grandpa/ma's house, but I am not sure. And it's stuck!

Lately, this name seems appropriate. Our little girl has been refusing to get dressed! Once we get her clothes on and distract her, it's okay. It's just getting there. I have even tried letting her choose her outfits lately (EEK! Maybe that answers questions for anyone who has seen us lately!) thinking if it's her idea she'll put them on. Nope. Funny thing is, she is totally fine running around naked. But the girl demands her hair bow. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Linda said...

A cropped picture...haha