Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kid Chatter


Julia: Ant some! Ant some! (She is pointing to the soda I am drinking in the front seat of car.)
Ryan: No, silly baby sister! You can't have that.
Julia: Ant some! No!!! Ant some!
Ryan: You can't have that or you won't grow to be big and tall like Daddy.

Ryan is sitting on my lap. Julia walks over and sits on his Smartcycle.
Ry: Baby sister, your baby [doll] is crying!
Julia: No!
Ry: Yes, baby sister, you better go rock your baby!

Julia completes a puzzle.
Julia (clapping): AAAA! I id it. I id it, Mommy!

Me: Ryan, hurry and put on your seatbelt!
Ry: Why, Mommy?
Me: We are late! Hurry, buckle up!
Ry: We be late for gymnastics again?!
Me: Yes! So hurry.
Ry: Ok, Jugi, hold on tight!

Ry: Mommy! Mommy!
Me (walking downstairs): What, Ry?
Ry: I can't see you. I was so worried about you!

No comments: