
Dear St. Louis area dwellers:
I apologize for the dreary weather this entire week. You see, I am afraid I have "done" this to us, as I purchased a pair of sunglasses last weekend.
As a fair forewarning, I also had the car washed today, so please plan for rain/snow/sleet/ice in tomorrow's forecast.
** On a completely separate note, uh, is anyone else receiving catalogs in the mail for swimsuits?! Seriously!? It is January!!
I apologize for the dreary weather this entire week. You see, I am afraid I have "done" this to us, as I purchased a pair of sunglasses last weekend.
As a fair forewarning, I also had the car washed today, so please plan for rain/snow/sleet/ice in tomorrow's forecast.
** On a completely separate note, uh, is anyone else receiving catalogs in the mail for swimsuits?! Seriously!? It is January!!
1 comment:
So it's YOU!
I saw swimsuits at Macy's last week. Gah. Yuck.
Post a Comment