Ryan: Mommy, I want a Rice Christmas Treat!
[He is referring to a Rice Krispie Treat].
Ryan (pointing to a DVD at Target): Mommy, it is Donkey-ote!
Me: Huh?
Ryan: Look, Donkey-ote! Let's borrow it! [The dvd he is refering to is Pinocchio. For the life of me, I can't figure out where he got Donkey-ote from. At first, I thought maybe he was talking about Man of La Mancha, because that is one of the characters (actually, Don Quixote) from that Broadway...and I really had no idea where he might have seen that, other than knowing it is one of my mom's favorites and perhaps he had seen it there. There is not a photo of a donkey, or anything that I can figure out might be reason for his "new" title for this movie! We purchased the dvd, and for the past week, he has continued to call it by this title. Go figure?!]
Ryan (in a very scary, booming yet authoritative voice, while holding a Transformer): I am the Lord your God!
[Ok, does anyone else find this funny? I don't know if I am exhausted from a week of being a single parent..Jeff has been traveling all week long, or if it really is as silly as it seemed to me.]
Ryan (while riding in the car, and pointing toward the woods): Look, Mommy! Santa lost some of his deers!
4 comments:
I personally find ALL of it hilarious. Love ya, Ry!
JA calls them rice christmas treat, too!!
the "Lord your God" command is hilarious!
dude we just did Man of La Mancha! Best show EVER. Did you come see it? I forget.
Post a Comment