Friday, March 6, 2009

Kidmania

Tomorrow is a HUGE kids resale event at EHS called Kidmania from 8am-noon. (Please come if you are in the area!!! It is such a fun morning!) I have a booth to sell some of our kids clothes and toys and such. Here is one LARGE item we are selling...so if anyone wants it before I sell it tomorrow, let me know! It's the Fisher Price sports center, yours for $25.(It is currently selling for $179 at Walmart).
Basketball hoop and hole to throw a football through or pitch a baseball at...
And golf, of course...

These side things that are down right now fold up for storing...I just couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm challenged in that department! =) Once when we had a new stroller and I went to the mall with my friend Em, we couldn't figure out how to get it folded up. We had to take the headrests off the back seats to get it in like that. Now THAT was a funny memory. I wish I could at least say it was when I was a new mom, but it was after Julia was born! =) Anyway, I digress...

Let me know by this evening if you are interested, or I'll go ahead and sell it tomorrow. We don't have the hockey sticks or balls that came with this anymore. We've just been using regular balls.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angi said...

I didn't look at your blog yesterday, so I totally missed this. Tyler has been asking for something like it and would have been so excited. I would have bought it in a minute if I'd known....oh, well. If, for some strange reason you didn't sell it today, let me know!

-Angi