Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Favorite Guy


Here is a thumbs up to my favorite guy.

The one who suggested we didn't need to have the tacos I planned to make tonight, but rather we should go out to eat.

The one who then sent me off to the spa.

The one who brought the kids home from the restaurant and put them to bed.

The one who cleaned my house while I played tennis!!!

Someone pinch me!!!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Is that my son? How come I could never get him to clean his room?

Patrick Harriss said...

Or the bathroom I shared with him. Guess I didn't have the right parts.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Wonderful note to your fave guy...I feel the same way. Lucky. Blessed.

Tasha said...

Is it your birthday? ;)
Ask him to make you a Scorpion CD. He is good at that too!!

Linkis Family Love said...

must be something with the blue eyes. my blue eyed guy is unbelieveable, too! we are sure blessed girls! i pray my little girls find someone like daddy someday, too!

Stacy said...

Who are you talking about? Couldn't be the King!

Anonymous said...

Before I gag, you know, if I, say, wanted to go out with the guys tonight to say, BWW, to, say, watch the game with the guys, I, uh, well, might want to establish a little leverage. Who could say no to such a small request after I did all this sweet stuff?

See you at BWW, Jeff. Well played, and thanks for the invite.