Do you run? I only run if the children are in danger and I need to get there fast! My friend Nicole has recently started running. Her blogging about it has almost been enough to get me off my chair to try it out. But not quite. I admire her feet-filled adventures usually while chilling at my computer munching on something chocolate! =)
Uncle Patrick and Aunt Crystal also run. (And recently, Aunt Stacy has jumped into this insanity!) This fall, they will be running in a marathon in Chicago. Ok, the thought that anyone could actually run 26 miles (or 5 for that matter!) and LIVE to talk about it really really baffles me! They are running to raise money for diabetes research and education. Check out their site for updates and to donate!
3 comments:
Thanks, Erica! It's been less bad than I thought it would be. And I still love chocolate...
ohhh...i just accidently deleted my comment;) here i go again...what i said was...i just ran a 5k with girls on the run. they have two races a year (one in november and one in may). you should run in the next race with me. it's only a little over 3 miles. not bad. check out my blog about the run.
Post a Comment