Sunday, May 24, 2009

Snap Happy

I couldn't resist being crazy snap happy with such beautiful natural backgrounds!
Ryan Andrew, who announced to us in the car this afternoon that he would rather be called "Ryan Peter"...we have no idea where that came from!
Julia Claire


Look at that boy's scary monster face! Julia is making her scariest "grrrr" as well! =)
Awwww..I love how they laugh together! What great joy!!
Momma, Auntie and Jugi!


Four times the fun! I love that they are getting to grow up living so close to one another. Can you even just imagine the times we have ahead of us?!? I have a feeling there won't be a dull moment with this crew!
Dance to the music!
This is so Julia's "fake" smile! =)
My sweet blessings!
She loves being loved so much!


We already can't wait for next year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vetter Family said...

Such beautiful pictures! Thanks to the subject and not the background!!! A beautiful and amazing family!