I somehow feel like this is worthy of recording...this morning Julia DEMANDED to wear this pair of red shoes. She pulled them out of her shoe bin and was trying to put them on herself and wasn't having too much luck and so she literally SCREAMED until I put them on her. Then I took them off as I was getting her dressed for the morning minutes later and she grabbed them, gave me a "how dare you!?" look and held them up and said "YA." (She doesn't seem to mind a bit that they don't at all match.)
We have our parent educator coming this morning and then we were planning on maybe going to the pool for a bit...wonder if she'll insist on wearing these there too!?
So, I guess our little Jugi got some of the Glamma genes...perhaps she will live up to what the grandparents nicknamed her as an infant: "High Maintenance." Watch out, Daddy...this could get very expensive!!!

Jeff and I found these shoes for her in Mexico this past March while on our mission trip...

On another note: This is the FIRST day I have woken up w/out a headache in WEEKS. Of course, last night I finally told Jeff I was just going to call the Doc this week about that CT scan afterall. Go figure. HORRAY!! Maybe this sinus thing has finally finally left!
On an additional note, a "Ry-ism": Ryan just told me that his fingers were getting long. I asked him what made him think that and he said "I'm getting big too. All of me. But not baby. She is only growing a little bit."
2 comments:
Those shoes are soooooo cute!!!
Soon she will be demanding to wear certain clothes too! :) Love the shoes!
Post a Comment