Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Will This Ever End??

Ok, so just when I feel like we are all finally maybe on the mend, the kids just got up from naps (or Julia, anyways...Ryan's naps are hit-and-miss anymore) and she has 101.4 temp. AGGG...so not sure if it's her ears, or a new virus, or what. But this is starting to get CRAZY. I feel like we've all been not in tip top shape since the colds started on Mother's Day weekend.
I know I haven't gotten to sleep all night through since then, anyways. =)
Just called the Docs office, and we've got a 10:30am appt. Got to get Julia's ears under control before we put her on an airplane to New York in 2 weeks!

On another note, my mom is really sick too! EEK!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh No!! Yes, please get it under control fast. Tell the doc they have a very excited Aunt waiting for them in NY!