The kids were in the shower, and I noticed they were starting to climb up on the bench seat that is in there. I don't like them to do this, because it is slippery in there, and I can see one of them falling off and losing (another!) tooth!
So, I told them they needed to get down and if they climbed up again they would have to get out of the shower.
A minute later, they are at it again, so I opened the shower door, turned off the water and said:
"Sorry, you disobeyed Mommy by climbing. Now you have to get out of the shower. I'll be right back with your towels." (They were in the shower in our bathroom, and their towels were in their bathroom.)
As I am walking out of our bathroom I hear this, from Ryan: "WE DON'T CARE!"
WHAT?!?!?
4 comments:
Oh no! What did you do? I would have had to count to ten...
Prepare, dahling. It's only the beginning.......
BTW, Owen belly laughed at that letter/response you wrote about his hair to him. Thanks for making him smile.
Wow! That's impressive Ryan to be saying that already! I'm sure it won't be the last time you hear that Erica :-)
OK....I'm having a hard time changing my template to the cutest blog on the block. Hints? When I go to edit HMTL I aleady have tons of stuff there...do I erase all that?
I love your new layout!
Post a Comment