Friday, October 31, 2008

Cupid's Helper?

Ok, I need some help here.

I have a really great friend and I'd like to set her up with a GREAT guy. And I, frankly, don't have anyone in mind and am hoping you might! Hoping you are reading this and you know "the greatest guy that you'd love to find the greatest girl for but just don't know her..." TAAADAAA. I know her! It's a match made in heaven...or blogspot. =)

So, here I am, seeking a SCM (single Christian male), age 29-36ish range.

Sorry, I am omitting her photo/name because she might KILL me when she sees this post, LOVE YOU, girl! But our bachelorette is an attractive (I promise!) brunette who is a loyal, kind, fun, great catch =) She has never been married, has no children and I am proud to say we have been friends for like 20 years! (yikes..that makes me feel old just saying!!?!) She's lived in the St. Louis area most of her life, except for a time away at college and then 5 yrs roaming around the globe during her missionary gig. (And does she ever have some COOL stories to share from that!)

So, let me know if you have anyone GOOD in mind and we'll see if we can play Cupid together! =)

7 comments:

Katie said...

You are right...she might just kill you when she checks the blog again. Good luck! =)

Sara...... said...

did you get this girl's approval to do this - i think we all know who this is!!!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Hmmm..bet I know who you are talking about. I have a GREAT man for you..problem is, he's in Bville, NY.

Linkis Family Love said...

Yep, thinking she will kill ya on this post, but if you end up pairing her with Mr. Right, she will later "un-kill" you. ha- i am thinking it is e.h. and you are right...she is deserving of a great guy from all that you have told me about her.

Anonymous said...

can we add holly to this list?

Tasha Roe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha Roe said...

i agree with beth!! :) Hol needs a great man, too!