Tonight Jeff went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some guys to watch the much anticipated Mizzou game. I stayed home with the kids, and Emily came over to hang out with us too.
Ryan usually is so disinterested when I pull out the camera, yet last night he stood in this chair and ASKED me to take his photo "for the blog".
Ryan usually is so disinterested when I pull out the camera, yet last night he stood in this chair and ASKED me to take his photo "for the blog".
Dancing in jammies!
Does anyone know WHY kids seem to have their tongues hanging out so often!?!

2 comments:
They are soo cute together. Cherish these moments where they seem to be best friends! We all know that changes ;) I have a picture where my brothers look like they LOVED me so much.
your brothers DO love you so much. =)
Post a Comment