Saturday, October 25, 2008

Main Street Trick or Treating and 2nd Sass!

Our downtown merchants have a costume contest and trick or treat time each year for the kids. We brought ours for the first time today, and they had FUN! Our little pig was wishy-washy about wearing her costume today, but when she saw the other kids with theirs on and we told her she would get some candy for wearing it, she was all game.
Little Miss Piggy carries a Nerd's Rope she picked out at one location at daddy's strong urging...who do you think ate that in the car on the way home? =)
And our little Kermit accepts some candy from Preach...I don't know this guy's story, but he has been in our town since we were KIDS and always seems to be EVERYWHERE.
Ryan gets excited when this woman gives him 2 candy bars since he is so cute!

Julia was starting to get tired here and asked to be carried right after this. =)

On the "second sass", I really didn't think this next one would come so soon!
We walked down one side of Main Street and then we were going to cross the street and head back toward our car on the other side of the street.
I told my little frog friend, "Ry, hold my hand, we need to cross the street."
He immediately responds, "Whatever."
I was STUNNED! What!?!? He is THREE!

I am trying to figure out WHERE he is getting this attitude from!?!
I had breakfast club this morning, and Jeff brought the kids to the Y while he worked out.
He said that in the playroom they were showing "The Incredibles", so I am wondering if
perhaps that line is somewhere in there?!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dylan wore the Froggy costume I think at age 2. Maybe 1? can't remember...anyway, i thought it was adorable! Looks good on Ryan too!!