Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mary Harmon/Matt Homan Wedding

Mary and Matt were married at Trinity Luthern in Soulard Friday evening. The church is the oldest church to the west of the Mississippi (little tidbit fact from Nicole).



No surprise, Mary was a beautiful bride!
Jeff and I enjoy the night out without the kids! (Thanks Uncle Jeff and Aunt Amy!)


Nicole and Rich.
Pretty cake!..and no, it didn't get messy...no shoving in the face. Matt must have been prepped that is a "no, no!"

Emily gives her speech...I am so impressed at how my "shy" friend has changed!
Melissa, Em and Jeff hanging out.


Mark, me and Melissa chatting after the yummy dinner.Dancing queens (and kings!) Mel and Rich, Em and Mark.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Wow! What a beautiful cake :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cake, too! I just emailed a picture of it to my SIL, who's getting married next summer.

Love the new blog look, too, Erica!

Anonymous said...

What's Mark's last name? He looks familiar.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Erica. Didn't mean to click on Anonymous, although I don't have a google/blogger account. Guess I need to create one!

-Angi Lunning