Thursday, October 16, 2008

Say What?!?


This morning, Ryan found 2 quarters on our dresser. He looked at them, and said very excited "Oh, Mommy! Look! These are dragon quarters!" Taking a closer look at the Eagle on the back, I can kinda get where he might have thought this was a dragon?! Incidentally, for school today all the boys were asked to wear some black (and the girls purple - they are working with colors), and I had bought this little shirt at my friend Nikki's shop Kate's Lullaby up the street..and, voila, it has Eagle wings on it! So we got a little lesson in what an Eagle is, and got to wear it on our shirt today, too!

Also this morning:
Daddy: "Ry, give me a hug!"
Ry: "In two weeks!"

A few minutes later:
Daddy: "Ry, give me a hug now!"
Ry: "Daddy, I said in two weeks!"

Mommy: "Ry, what is your last name?"
Ry: "HAIR-ASS" (in a DUH tone!")
Mommy: "Ry, what is daddy's name?"
Ry: "Daddy" (in another DUH tone!)
Mommy: "I'll give you a hint, Daddy's name is like Uncle Jeff's name."
Ry: "Daddy!"
Mommy: "It's Jeff!"
Ry: "Ok."
Mommy: "What is my name?"
Ry: "Gwen"
WHAT!?!?!?

School reports from today:
Julia's teacher told me she is the little "mother" of the classroom. She is a big helper and loves the babies. She also talks nonstop. =)
Her teacher apologized for the yogurt down the front of her dress today -- she apparently figured out how to blow bubbles in her straw. =(

Ry's teacher said when she asked him to come to the table and write letters that he walked up, picked up the pencil and said "This is so uncool." Then he dropped the pencil and turned around to go and play! EEK!!!!!! What is he, thirteen!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This so uncool? Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I can't decide what is most funny about this post. I think I love that your name is Gwen! Hilarious!