Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Worship Time!

Today at preschool, Ryan's class was on stage leading the worship music. He was WAY into dancing around, and not the least big shy!
Julia bounced up and down (her way of dancing) to the tunes as well.
I had to laugh at this part - this is that song that goes "..and the sun goes UP, and the sun goes down..." Our little guy was a bit ahead on his motions and down while the rest of the class was up. He never even noticed. =)
Mrs. Amanda and the kids saying the pledge.
I think it's cute this age how they all seem to just do their own thing and not worry about much anything else. I was thinking Ry might try and strip down here (seriously, I don't know WHERE he is learning this from!!) but thankfully, instead he decided to just check out what undershirt he was wearing and all the clothes remained on!


And here our little man really starts busting out his moves! =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

Erica!!! I just got your blog from Megan (how long has she been holding out on me???) but it's so good to "see" you!! I love these two children of yours. They look so much like you, especially Julia. I'd love to hear from you and I'm thrilled I know how to keep in touch now! :)
Carly (Allen) Winborne

Anonymous said...

Precious! Jeff must have taught Ryan how to dance ;-)