Tonight Jeff took some 6 month photos of Ava for Kelli and Mark. As he was getting the camera and background set up, he snapped some of him/Ry and Julia too.
My twinkie boys! =)
Julia showing her attitude...come on dad, another photo of me today!?
Ava Grace, 6 mos.
In my opinion, this is Jeff's "money" shot! Isn't that great!?!
After the photo shoot the kids and I dashed across the street for Devin's 5th birthday party. (Happy Birthday, Devin!). The kids had a great time playing on the swingset, in the sandbox and eating cake.
I'm SO EXCITED to have a "slower" day planned for tomorrow! It feels like we've just been going and going nonstop this week! All fun, but I am ready for a breather...and to have some chill time!
After the photo shoot the kids and I dashed across the street for Devin's 5th birthday party. (Happy Birthday, Devin!). The kids had a great time playing on the swingset, in the sandbox and eating cake.
I'm SO EXCITED to have a "slower" day planned for tomorrow! It feels like we've just been going and going nonstop this week! All fun, but I am ready for a breather...and to have some chill time!

2 comments:
What a great shot! He is getting so good!
Wow! Jeff is really getting good at this photography thing! He should have a website and do this on the side.
Post a Comment