Since Ryan doesn't nap anymore in the afternoon, I don't mind at ALL if he watches some television during this time. His latest FAVORITE movie is GeoTrax. He seems to know all the words and songs. Here he is singing and "talking" along to his show.
And then when he realizes I've pulled out the camera he gets embarassed, and lays down on the floor asking me to not take any more photos of him.Ryan asked if his friend Andrew could play this afternoon. I though he really wanted to see his friend, and then he tells me "No, I want to go to his house to watch his new tractor movie!" Well, I tried to explain we couldn't call and invite ourselves over, so maybe we could see if Andrew could come here...and bring his new movie. Is that faux pas in the Etiquette book also? =)
Ryan continues to ask me "when will he be here?" and "how much is left on the timer?" until Andrew arrives, so we have decided to do some artwork as a diversion. Who knew coloring an old toilet paper roll would be so great? Look at this serious artist's face!
And another serious artist, concentrating on using up the free Highlights stickers...

1 comment:
Was that more art for Aunt Stacy?? =)My other pictures are front and center on the refrigerator!
Post a Comment