A week or so ago I wrote about Ry entering a coloring contest (and posted pics of his entry - Aug 18th). Well, we got a phone call tonight that he WON!!!!!
I have until Thursday at noon to drop off a photo of him to appear in the paper with him with his masterpiece, and he wins a $15 Gift Certificate to Alfonzo's Pizza in Maryville.
I don't think he quite grasps the idea of winning just yet. He seemed very unfazed as I explained it to him. I even had to pull up the blog and show him the photo of him coloring the picture to try and remind him of this! I am so obviously way more super excited about this than he is. (Either that, or we are raising the most humble kid on the planet!)
Stay tuned and I'll post again when this runs in the newspaper!!
No comments:
Post a Comment