
Ryan was SUPER EXCITED about school today. He was choosen to bring in the "secret sack" (which he is holding). In his class, two kids bring home a secret sack each day and bring it back with a favorite item inside and must describe this to the other classmates who try to guess what is inside. His teacher said when it was time to do the secret sack sharing time Ryan was not listening at all, so she asked him to go sit away from the group. She said he went away and started crying and then told her "I can be a good listener!" So she let him come back and she said he was a super listener the rest of the day. He told me this afternoon, "Mommy, at school I cried and told my teacher I wanted mommy."

Julia gives me her "Oh geez, Mommy!" look!!

Grandpa and Grandma Schuette stop by today after school and bring Katy home. The kids both acted excited to see her, but then have ignored her since!!
1 comment:
Owen has that same shirt Ryan has on!
Post a Comment