Grandma and Papa came by to pick up Ryan and bring him to the airport. Aunt Stacy is flying in from NY today and he is SUPER DUPER excited. I used to opportunity without Ry to run and get Julia a haircut before naptime. She refuses to sit in the chair on her own still, but as long as I sit and hold her and she is allowed to a sucker, she sits really quite well!
Friday, September 12, 2008
This little piggy...
Then Grandma and Papa stopped by and I asked her if she wanted to try it on and she says, "Yea" as if 15 minutes earlier the above photo never took place. She was so content to put it on, and then even went in the back yard and played on the swingset still in costume. Go figure!!!

Grandma and Papa came by to pick up Ryan and bring him to the airport. Aunt Stacy is flying in from NY today and he is SUPER DUPER excited. I used to opportunity without Ry to run and get Julia a haircut before naptime. She refuses to sit in the chair on her own still, but as long as I sit and hold her and she is allowed to a sucker, she sits really quite well!
Grandma and Papa came by to pick up Ryan and bring him to the airport. Aunt Stacy is flying in from NY today and he is SUPER DUPER excited. I used to opportunity without Ry to run and get Julia a haircut before naptime. She refuses to sit in the chair on her own still, but as long as I sit and hold her and she is allowed to a sucker, she sits really quite well!
Labels:
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww...she doesn't want to be a piggie :)
Post a Comment