I took this pic of Ryan before school this morning. I had the paints out for a project I am working on for Julia's room and so then he wanted to paint too. We settled for coloring instead. So he colored while I packed lunches for the kids to take for school. While he was coloring, he told me "I am coloring York City for Aunt Stacy. We will mail it to her, mommy!" So, Aunt Stacy...be on the lookout for some new artwork for your fridge. He must have thought it was super special, because he even put some of his favorite Thomas and Cars stickers on there as well!
Our artist...
Julia had school pictures today (Ry's are Thursday). I was pleasantly surprised at how well her head looked from yesterday's bump to this morning. Here she is giving me some attitude when I told her it was time to come inside for naptime.
Ryan sarcastically posing for me as I complain that he is so tough to photograph lately! Where did our children get these 'tudes!? =) We are outside because he brought some dried out corn on the cob home "to feed the squirrels". Now, call me a city-girl, but how does THAT work?!?

2 comments:
what a cute outfit julia's wearing! love the brown sweater!
I can't wait for the art work. Ill be checking the mail! PS, I love Julia's outfit. I want that sweater for me =)
Post a Comment