Then Jeff brought Ry down to the lake for a little swim off the dock and he had a BLAST swimming in the "other pool".
Ry and Daddy climbing the ladder out of the lake after their big swim!
Ry dares Daddy to jump off the edge...of course, it happens!!! This event has given me a little glimpse into what the future with my boys will look like as Ryan gets bigger!
"Don't swallow the water!" I tell Ry, so he constantly tells Jeff and I not to drink the water, that it is "icky!"
Awwww..the little man in his favorite beach towel (thanks, Grandma!) =)
View of the condos looking up from the dock.
Ry and Daddy climbing the ladder out of the lake after their big swim!
Ry dares Daddy to jump off the edge...of course, it happens!!! This event has given me a little glimpse into what the future with my boys will look like as Ryan gets bigger!
"Don't swallow the water!" I tell Ry, so he constantly tells Jeff and I not to drink the water, that it is "icky!"
Awwww..the little man in his favorite beach towel (thanks, Grandma!) =)
View of the condos looking up from the dock. In the evening, Jeff and I went out and left the kids back at the condo with my parents. Always a NICE, but odd feeling not having the little people around! I am constantly catching myself in that "ohmygosh! where did they run off to!" mentality. We were going to catch a movie, but absolutely NOTHING sounded good that was playing so we ended up grabbing a drink and the BEST spinach and artichoke dip I might have ever eaten. Wish I could remember the name of the place! =)
This morning, we woke up and Jeff went out fishing. Ry was contentedly playing trains when he left, but the moment he walked out the door Ry started getting completely whiney that he wanted to go too. Thanks, Dad, for bringing him out to find his Daddy!!
Then it was time to pack up and head home. The last 30 minutes of this drive here and home seemed to be very hairy for the kids (well, Julia anyways!)...I am anxious about how we are ever goign to get the kids up to Chicago next month on an even longer drive! Maybe need to check out the train schedules...
No comments:
Post a Comment