
Our angels ready to head to school! I have looked SO forward to this day, yet I am a bit sad too!! School starts at 9:30, and we are, of course, 5 minutes late. Now I know why moms drop their kids off at school in their pjs with rollers in their hair! =) Despite the fact I woke up early enough to shower before they were up, it is still a challenge to get us all dressed, lunches packed, missing shoes found, blankies in hand, Ry using the potty, etc!!

Julia and her teacher, Mrs. Gwen, who reported Julia was quiet today at class, but seemed to really enjoy playing and she ate all her lunch. (Not a big shock there!)

Ryan was SUPER EXCITED to go to school today. He ran in ahead of me and shared a laugh with Izzy O'Day and then turned to tickle his friend Derek. I was sad his friends Charlie Pfund, Tyler Dycus and Peter Underwood aren't in his class this year, but he seems to already be adjusting just fine and making new friends.

Ry is like "Ok, Mom! Let's get this photo over so I can play!!" Derek goes to Metro also, so Ry and he have spent some time together at church this summer and haven't seemed to miss a beat!

Julia just chillin' waiting for me to come and pick her up! We all survived "Day 1" although there were SEVERAL times this am I had a minor panic attack of "where is Julia!?". It might take a little getting used to not having her around like last year!!!
1 comment:
So glad the day was so successful for all. Enjoy your freedom!!!
Post a Comment