Emily and I played a great game of tennis tonight. I am really going to miss these fun Monday nights! Em had some shots that were so fantastic that seriously, I wanted to just stop and cheer. I had some great shots that I really wish I could say were tactical, but actually, probably a bit more luck or self-defense at the net. =) Although we were really on our game tonight with the down the liners.
There was one funny and embarrassing moment - I was at the net and diving for a ball and tripped over my own feet and totally went down. I really think that might have won us some type of "funniest home video" had we caught it on tape. I wish I could say there was anything graceful about the fall, but Em says no way, she actually can't believe I didn't sprain my ankle. I can't believe I didn't rip my skirt! =)
1 comment:
I really wish I had been there to see that!
Post a Comment