
Today Ry had a BLAST playing with Daniel (the boy who lives behind us) and some of the other "bigger" boys in our neighborhood. I was thrilled with how kind they were to Ryan letting him play on the slip n' slide with them. I could tell how "cool" he thought he was playing with all these boys. It was SO CUTE to watch and how they tried to teach him how to slide down like they were. At one point Ry got hurt (very minor!) and Daniel went and put his arm around him and was making sure he was okay. I am SO thankful these boys have been so great at including Ry in their "big kid" play all the time!!!
After this fun, Daniel's family invited him to have dinner at their house. I think this might be his first "nonfamily" dinner invitation. Sure hope he behaved himself! They had rice and salmon for dinner. Rachel told me her mom "hid" the salmon under the rice and had him take a few bites.
Here is a pic I snapped as Rachel walked Ry home from dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment