Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday at the Park

We had a fun morning enjoying this great weather with a little impromptu playdate at Glik Park, which Ryan calls "Grandma's park" since it is so close to their house. I had been promising to take the kids there because I think Ry has missed going these last few months. While we were getting ready to go, Jamie and Trina called, and it worked out perfectly that we had some company for the park!Ryan with his friends Josie and Izzy O'Day. They all made it (alive!) to the top of the climbing wall. Grandma..could he do this since you left town?!? I was shocked!!
This, folks, is better than the electricity ball at The Magic House! =)
PB&J is practically a requirement of any park visit! The kids enjoy their gourmet lunch.
Julia practicing her independence. She talks a mile a minute, but still doesn't get too far too fast...
Nicolas and Lexi made it to the last part of our visit too!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Yes, Grandma taught her RyRy how to do that before she left. We even have pictures of it in the "Wednesday" book. I sure miss my Wednesdays. Can't wait to come home!

Stacy said...

HEY!!! I can't believe she would say such a thing. She can't wait to come home and leave her baby girl?!?! How mean!

Linda said...

Can't wait to see those grandbabies, but sure HATE to leave my baby! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Erica! Great seeing you guys at the park -- even for a brief moment!

Anonymous said...

http://wordle.net/

have you made a word cloud from your blob? they're pretty cute.

brooke