He likes to climb on my lap while I'm on also and he'll say "Mommy, click on that!" and then "Mommy, read me those words!" So demanding.
Here he is after being on over an hour...I think we are going to have to put some time limits in place soon. "Go, Mommy!" he tells me. "I'm on the 'puter!"
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Computer Wiz
I am beginning to wonder if Ry will be a computer wiz like his Daddy. Seems like he's been interested in "puters" since before he could walk. He really enjoys playing the Elmo games from the Sesame Street site (www.elmosworld.com) and recently he's become a YouTube fan. Jeff sets him up on a video with trains in it, and he just keeps clicking and watching from there. It's so amazing. I think he is better at using the mouse than me!
If you look closely here you can see one of the MANY train videos he watched today. I can't believe how many people will set up their wooden or plastic Thomas sets and record them...proof that just when you feel like you don't have a YouTube audience out there for a certain subject, you do! This particular video actually has a kid in it, but many he cruised through today were just a train running along a track. Who knew how exciting that could be!?!!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment