Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Little Shoplifter

Jeff and Ry ran up to Sear's Hardware to buy a spark plug for the mower and when they were checking out Ry picked up a Kit-Kat bar (for some reason that is ALWAYS the one he goes for..can't figure out if he knows what is inside of there or just drawn to the orange wrapper?!). Anyways, Jeff said "No, Ry put it back." And then looks up a minute later to see Ry walk around the corner and Jeff looks around the corner and sees Ry stuffing the whole thing down the front of his pants. Nice, huh? So Jeff goes to take it out and make him put it back and realizes he's shoved the bar inside his underwear...so we ended up buying that Kit-Kat! =)

1 comment:

Carly Winborne said...

Cracking me up! I'm reading all about you and just HAD to stop and comment about this post. I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY! Hilarious.

The funniest part is that you had to buy it! Who ate it? :)

I'm laughing out loud right now.