Sunday, August 17, 2008

THANK YOU KRISTA, MOM AND DAD!!

This weekend we had our ?th annual Arkansas lake trip. (Geez...Amy, how many years has it been now?) Krista helped out watching the kids for a few hours on Thursday so we could take off, and mom and dad came to our house straight from the Ozarks to take over. (Krista...does 3 kids still sound like a great idea?) =) Thank you SOSO much for helping out so we could get a little weekend away!
Amy took photos, so as soon as I get my hands on some, I will post!Ty and Julia hang out on the couch..
apparently, all is still calm with the childcare situation.
Ty, Lucas and Julia chill for a moment...
I wonder if Aunt Krista snapped this photo
before or after the golf club "situation"? =)
And on our return-
I think Julia was UBER glad we were home. When she woke up from her nap, I went upstairs and got her out of her crib. She normally DEMANDS to go downstairs immediately to check out with big brother is up to, but today she just rested her head on my shoulder and smiled...it was the absolute sweetest. After my back got tired of holding her upstairs, we came down and I sat down with her. Daddy wanted some of the great sweetness too, and I thought in the pass off we would lose the moment, but she did the same thing to him...and continued to lay this way for a LONG time!!! Awwwww....
We brought back a toy for each of the kids. There was some debate on if we should give them to them upon our arrival, or add them to the Christmas stash, but apparently, in a weak moment, Jeff caved. =)
Ry plays with his new Seaport Town where there was a storm coming, and all the cars had to hurry and head to garages, or any other cover they could find. Hehe..he has quite the imagination!

3 comments:

Vetter Family said...

Yeah for caving! You know I love to cave when toys are involved!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Look like they all survived. Henry did the same thing when he saw us. Super sweetness :)