Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Splish Splash..Shower!

When the munchkins get dirty (often!), this is my "easiest" mothod of getting them clean! I put them in the shower, close the door, and "voila"..about 10 minutes later they emerge good as new...and no worries over baby pooping in the tub!

Ryan is able to wash his own hair, and even Julia's if I ask him to (and she allows for it!). Her favorite tub toys are an empty shampoo bottle, a cup and a bowl. Who needs Fisher Price?! Ryan's favorite tub toy is the soap loofah..where he sees how many bubbles he can make and then cleans off the wall (creating LOVELY soap scum for me to later remove. hehe).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!

Luke loves to take a shower, but Bennett not so much...except I don't mind too much, since Bennett decided he can completely wash himself in the tub!

Anonymous said...

your kiddos have the most beautiful eyes EVER!!