Monday, November 17, 2008

Dance Party



Look at that little joyful smirk!
Tonight before dinner we had a dance party...this is where we put on music and all dance. The kids LOVE it. Sometimes, we even pull out the microphones, as we did tonight.
Julia belting out her solo.
My little star.


I LOVE this game!After dinner we were going to head to the library and exchange out our books. Note I said WERE. I asked the kids to put on their shoes, and Julia grabbed these boots and took off running. I found her in the foyer attempting to put them on...which she did get one...on the wrong foot, but great effort on her part. =) However, she made quite a big blowout in her diaper sitting here, and we ended up in the bathtub instead of the library. Oh well. They are clean now, and got to "go swimming" tonight, so no one is complaining. HA.

Here are some Ry-isms from today:
Ry to Julia: "Baby! Peace and quiet, PLEASE!"

Ry adds on to our dinner prayer:
Me: "...Amen."
Ry: "And please we would like a Geotrax set." (Because Santa is now up there with God in his head?)

Julia: "Aaaatter, please!" (water)
I knock over a baby stroller on my way to fill up her glass.
Ryan: "Uhh, ohhh! We need to call the policeman!"

Ryan: "Mommy, what happens if your car has an accident?"
Me: "Sometimes it can be fixed if it is a little accident, and sometimes you have to get a new car if it is a big accident."
Ry: "Because your car is broken?"
Me: "That's right."
Ry: "And then it falls off a cliff?"
Posted by Picasa

Um...I think something is wrong with the camera!! This was not our special music video effects! =)

No comments: