Friday our Mom&Me group rented the gymnastics room at the YMCA. This is probably one of our favorite outings. The kids get to run and run and bounce without hearing "be careful!" or "we do not jump on the furniture!" It is usually a great time for all. This day was no exception.
Julia enjoys climbing in and out of the foam block pit. Humm..how could I recreate this at home?! Ryan has already discovered if he takes all the pillows from the bedrooms upstairs he can pile them up nearly as high as the doorway goes in our bedroom and then crash through...sorta similiar..just more danger! Augh! =)I am "behind" in blogging some..we have had a fun weekend. I am not quite sure what happened to me..I left the house most of the weekend without the camera (gasp!). It was one of those weekends where we had so much happening that in order to "simplify" I thought leaving one thing at home (the camera) would make life easier..but I missed it, for sure! So thanks to Taran, Krista and Trina for sending me pics from this event!
Friday night Jeff and I had "date night" at Theresa and Mike's wedding. (Thanks Uncle Jeff and Aunt Amy for babysitting!) It was nice to get out and see some friends we don't get to see too often...and I particularly enjoyed not filling up a single sippy cup during dinnertime. HA.
Friday night Jeff and I had "date night" at Theresa and Mike's wedding. (Thanks Uncle Jeff and Aunt Amy for babysitting!) It was nice to get out and see some friends we don't get to see too often...and I particularly enjoyed not filling up a single sippy cup during dinnertime. HA.
2 comments:
Goodness, if something resonated with me tonight, it was the comment about not filling up a sippy cup during dinner. Isn't that the truth? It never fails, as soon as I sit down to take a bit, I have to get up to fulfill a request or a grunt (depending on the child). Glad I'm not the only one.
So glad you're back to blogging! I've missed you.
that would be take a "bite", not bit. didn't proofread...
Post a Comment